71 Moorfields Road
BT42 3BU, Northern Ireland
Local Area Information
Marlagh Lodge is in a countryside setting just three miles from the centre of Ballymena. The town enjoys excellent transport links to the rest of the Province and is well-known for its wonderful shopping. It is only a short drive from both of Northern Ireland's airports and ferry ports. Only a few miles away are the spectacular Glens of Antrim and the scenic North Antrim Coast Road.
How to Find Us
Belfast(approx 30 miles)
Take the M2 north. Leave at Junction 1 (for Antrim, Ballymena, Coleraine) and take the A26 towards Ballymena.
At the roundabout at the end of the A26 (Ballee Roundabout), take the third exit, following signs to Coleraine and Larne.
Leave the dual carriageway at the first exit. Take the fourth exit from the roundabout (Larne Road Roundabout) again following signs to Larne (A36).
At the top of the climbing lane (0.5 miles), turn right into Rankinstown Road. Driveway immediately on left.
Ballymena(approx 2.8 miles)
1. Leave Ballymena Town Centre on A36 for Larne
2. At Larne Road Roundabout take 2nd exit - A36 Larne
3. At end of climbing lane (0.5 miles from r'about) turn right into Rankinstown Road - driveway immediately on left
1. Leave Ballymena Town Centre on A42 for Broughshane and Carnlough
2. Take M2 bypass for Belfast
3. At Larne Road Roundabout take 1st exit - A36 Larne
4. At end of climbing lane (0.5 miles from r'about) turn right into Rankinstown Road - driveway immediately on left.