At the Bude Haven, you are ideally based to enjoy some excellent days out.
Bude is a delightful little Cornish town, which grew from the original fishing village of Bude Haven, and boasts some excellent beaches, a canal with sea locks and the River Neet.
The Bude Haven Hotel has 10, individually decorated en-suite rooms.
All rooms are equipped with:
* Flat screen digital colour TV
* Radio / clock alarm
* Beverage tray
* Hotel Information Pack
* Free Wireless internet available
Within a few miles there are some memorable places to visit:
* picturesque harbours of Port Isaac (Doc Martin fame) and Boscastle
* the history of Tintagel and Clovelly
* the Camel Estuary with Padstow and Rock
* the beautiful gardens at Rosemoor, and the Lost Gardens of Heligan
* the Eden Project - is only an hour away
* the ruggedness of Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor
Some of the best walking country in the South West lies adjacent to Bude, perfect for gentle strolls, family walks and days out for experienced walkers.
The hotel has six planned and varied walks with maps that can be borrowed :
* Bude Canal and Coastline
* Coombe Valley
* Camel Valley
* Bodmin Moor
* Valency Valley